Monday, July 10, 2006

UAE Copywriters

All hail you lot!

Honestly!

Oh wait, let me clarify. I'm talking to the lot who get their copy right. No pun intended.

I am NOT talking to the guys who came up with the headline for Al Huzaifa Furnitures ad that said We go both ways!

Yes, it was indeed a queer day when you awoke to write that ad, wasn't it?

Back to you lot, especially the guys who handle the Etihad Airways' account. Good counter offensive on Virgin's offense against Emirates Airlines. After all, if a UAE airline won't stick up for the UAE airspace pride, who will?

Which begs one to ask: In all our media and marketing degrees being churned out by the sheer mass of universities here, why aren't we seeing more of this stuff? A reason could lay in what I'll speak about in my next post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home