Monday, July 10, 2006

More on the DM Association for DXB

The Media and Marketing Show is taking place in December this year. Domus Group, if you're reading this (as you should be) go out and drag SOMEONE from the Ministry of Information or Dubai Media City management or Timbuktu to your show and make them see the state of DM and why we need an association.

The real estate industry in Dubai has quite a few associations already, with more in the pipeline from what I hear.

Or maybe I should take a leaf out of the book where residents are now making their own associations to make up for the lack of any residential association.

Yes, maybe some friends and I should just go ahead and register our own DM association at Media City. Or to tickle a few feathers, do this at the new media free zone in Fujairah, whose name a fail to recall. And to just plain rip those feathers out, call the association the Middle East DM association.

Someone will sue me you say? Let them. I dare say they'd mis-spell my name on the writ and I'd get acquitted on mistaken identity! (After appeals, that is).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home